Sunday 22 May 2016

friendship with granddaughter

She is the younger of two of my grand daughter.She is only fourteen months old.I call her as 'Bulundi' and she responds.It is not the name that was used during her birth registration.So far 'Bulundi' is a meaningless word but to me it is a word fully moistened with the feelings of love. However my granddaughter responds as I call her by this name.

Everybody thinks she is a little bit late in talking.But she talks a lot with me.This kitty girl walks and I feel with each steps of her the lotus  opens its petals.I smell the jasmine as she smiles with her only four cute small teeth.

                                                                                                          As I wear new dress she admires,'Oh,Nina(granny)you look very beautiful.She comes to me with her little steps and say,'Please let me be in your lap'.She whispers,'You Nina! playing alone with plates and spoons and all other things on the dining table'? By the way she is  also very fond of playing with utensils of ours rather than her toys.

Shoe is one of her favorite.Either bigger or correct size one pair she will put on and other two or three pairs she drags holding their lace.When she saw the large size shoe of her uncle for the first time her eyes became bigger to bigger.I could hear in my own ear,'Such a big shoe you own! where did you hide it?Now you are giving the cobbler for mending it!You never think of your niece how much she loves shoes!

She is a challenging type of baby and takes many things as challenges.When about to fall she tries her most and prevents falling.If somehow she fell down rather than crying she get up and starts again with heroic posture.

So many interesting conversation we two make.She is only fourteen months old!!They say she has not started talking.Baseless!she talks with me continuously every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment